- To Exfoliate armpits, natural exfoliants for underarms are extremely useful for maintaining your skin’s health in this important area of the body.
- In addition to representing a fundamental aesthetic task for anyone.
- Through underarm exfoliators, one can eliminate the accumulated dead cells giving softness to the skin and avoiding impurities, which leads to a bad smell and an unwanted appearance.
- Also, natural exfoliators’ application prevents irritation, the appearance of pimples and cystic hairs after waxing.
- It is possible to remove and whiten the armpits affected by excessive sweating, friction with clothes, continuous hair removal, deodorants, prolonged exposure to the sun, etc.
Home Recipes to Exfoliate armpits
Here we are going to present several recipes for exfoliating your armpits:
1. Underarm scrubs with sugar
- Making armpit scrubs with sugar is very simple; and through its application, the dead cells are eliminated by the action of the grains of sugar and salt.
- Besides clarifying the dark spots under the armpits; because lemon acts as a bleach, olive oil and honey act as good skin moisturizers.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 to 1 lemon
Preparation and application:
- Firstly, squeeze the lemon.
- Secondly, we can add sugar and salt while mixing gently.
- Then, the oil and honey are added while mixing until a homogeneous granular paste is obtained.
- Its application should preferably be made at the time of bathing so that the skin is clean.
- The mixture is placed inside the armpits, and circular massages are given for about 3 or 5 minutes.
- And after that, we wash off the mixture with lukewarm water.
2. From underarm scrubs to oatmeal, lemon and honey
- Oats It is an excellent product for making underarm exfoliators because it not only removes dead cells but has a whitening power.
- Thanks to the starch that it contains; and hydrates the skin, it slows down ageing and prevents dark spots.
- One tablespoon of oatmeal
- One tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 lemon
Preparation and application:
- Only oatmeal, honey, and lemon juice are added to a container for its preparation until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- We should apply to the armpits and massage gently.
- Then, leave to rest for approximately 20 minutes.
- The procedure should be done about two or three times a week, depending on your armpits’ condition.
3. Underarm Bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a wonderful product for making underarm scrubs because it removes dead skin.
- It prevents clogging of pores in the area; so that impurities do not form or irritations occur.
- But, we can prepare these underarm scrubs in several ways; Let’s see the most effective:
4. Baking soda and lemon
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one lemon juice, applying directly to the armpits without exerting pressure.
- It is advisable not to apply the smooth mixture after waxing or before sun exposure.
- First, baking soda and coconut oil; mix a tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Then you notice that the mixture is homogeneous, apply it on the armpits giving continuous circular massages.
- After that, let the mixture act for about 10 minutes, then wash your armpits with plenty of water.
- Dry the specific area well and apply your usual deodorant.
- This mixture manages to regenerate the skin thanks to the action of the coconut’s natural oils and at the same time to the spots by the action of the bicarbonate.