Table of Contents
Properties of Face pack for dry skin
- Face pack for dry skin helps nourish and hydrate your skin, making it look smoother, shinier and nourishing.
- It prevents flakiness, and we can cure it with these caring packs so that when you apply makeup, it appears flawless and not patchy.
- You can also improve your skin, using moisturizers and avoiding harsh, drying soaps.
Excellent face packs for dry skin
1. Almonds Face Pack for dry skin
- Almonds are very rich in vitamin E.
- Regular application of almonds nourishes and softens your skin.
- Almond works great for dry skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of oats with the earth, a teaspoon of ground almonds, and 1 – 2 teaspoons of raw milk to prepare a paste.
- Apply this pack to your face and gently massage in a circular motion.
- You can keep it on your face for 10 to 12 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
2. Sandalwood and Milk face pack
- Use sandalwood face pack two to three times a week for optimal results.
- Sandalwood, milk, and rose water help working in tandem to restore your skin’s natural pH balance.
- It will eliminate the signs of dry skin.
- Sandalwood oil
- 1 teaspoon of milk powder
How to Prepare and Apply Sandalwood and Face Pack Milk?
- Take some milk powder in a bowl and add two drops of sandalwood oil to it.
- Add rose water as much as needed to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the fine paste on your face and neck and allow it to dry for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash in cold water and hydrate.
3. Coconut, Sandalwood, and Almond oil face pack
- Coconut and almond oil, when combines with sandalwood, will help add moisture to the skin and prevent burns from dryness.
- 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder
- 1 – 4 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1-4 teaspoon of almond oil
How do we prepare and Apply Sandalwood, Coconut, and Almond Oil Face Pack?
- Firstly, mix sandalwood powder with coconut oil and almond oil to make a paste.
- Secondly, add a few drops of rose water as needed.
- Then, apply to the face and neck.
- Lastly, let the pack sit for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with water.
4. Banana and Honey Face Pack
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
How to prepare and apply the Honey and Banana Face Pack?
- You can take a banana and cut it into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients making a smooth paste.
- Apply on the face.
- Rinse off with water after 10 minutes.
- This pack hydrate the skin and reduce the effects of winter ageing. It provides more vitamin E and makes the skin shiny with health.
5. Banana and Butter Face Pack
- 1 ripe banana for a budget option, look at the product priced for a quick sale. You can use the required one and freeze the remaining bananas to use when needed.
- 2 tablespoons of white butter
How to prepare and apply the Banana and Butter Face Pack?
- Crush the banana and make a smooth paste
- Whisk butter until smooth. In case butter is not available, you can substitute it with high-fat milk.
- Mix the banana and the butter and apply all over the face. This combination is ultra-hydrating for dry skin.
6. You can also jazz this pack and make a mask with
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of yellow butter / white butter
- A few rose petals. Minced and mashed to release the juices
- Firstly, mix up all the ingredients to obtain a smooth paste.
- Secondly, apply all over the face and keep it for 20 minutes. Rinse and dry with a towel.
7. Vitamin E Face Pack
- 1 mashed ripe banana until it becomes a smooth paste
- Vitamin E capsule – broken to extract vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How do we prepare and apply Vitamin E Face Pack?
- Mix all the ingredients and apply to the face.
- Then, leave on your face for 15 to 20 minutes, rinse and dry.
- You can even add rose water and sandalwood powder for extra hydration.