Table of Contents
- Home remedies to remove tan, as it starts with a big sunburn if you have been spending too much time in the sun.
- Surely you are looking for a remedy to quickly alleviate the painful burn from sunburn and prevent your skin from peeling.
Steps to follow
1. Exfoliate and moisturize the skin
- The body erases the skin. Naturally, it then removes the burnt and very dark layer, then new skin appears.
- So if we want to reduce and get rid of the tan as quickly as possible, you need to speed up this process by exfoliating the body and face twice a week with homemade scrubs or with your favorite scrub.
- Also, apply a moisturizing and nourishing cream several times a day for the skin to regenerate quickly.
- Use a vegetable sponge while showering:
- Every time you shower, rub the body very gently with a vegetable sponge.
- It will scrub the body and remove dead cells.
- Apply plenty of moisturizer after showering.
2. Lemon and yogurt mask
- Mix three tablespoons of yogurt with three tablespoons of lemon juice, and spread this mask, especially on the face.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Lemon is rich in antioxidants, which makes it ideal for whitening the skin.
- Some other citrus fruits can do this too, but lemon is the most effective.
- To remove the tan, cut a piece of lemon, orange, or grapefruit, and rub it all over your face and body.
- Important: Never apply lemon or any other fruit that contains vitamin C before exposure to the sun, as the sun’s rays will cause spots.
- Every time you take a bath, add two or three cups of oats to the tub full of water.
- Little by little, it will erase and whiten the tanned skin.
- Chop and blend a cucumber, then put it on the face.
- We will remove, and, also, it will alleviate the burning sensation caused by the sun.
- After the summer vacation, and the sunburns, you can’t stand your tan, and you want to get rid of it.
Quick Remedies to remove tan
It’s simple, here are some recipes shared between girls and passed down from one generation to another:
- Mix tomato and cucumber and pass the preparation to Chinese to obtain a juice.
You will rub your tan 15 minutes before taking your shower.
- Mix a cubed potato with the juice of lemon juice and apply it to tanned skin.
Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat as often as possible.
- Cut a kiwi in half and apply it to your skin for 20 minutes.
Rinse off with cold water.
- Mix a spoonful of honey with plain yogurt and apply it to your face.
Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Cut a lemon in half and apply it to the tanned areas.
Leave it on for half an hour, then take your shower.
- Dip 100 g of white clay in preferably rose water, and apply the paste to the tanned areas.
Let it dry, and then rub it lightly with your fingers, then rinse.