Simple tips to remove dead skin from lips
- You want to know, How do you remove dead skin from your lips to restore moisture, provide texture and smoothen our lips.
- Rich in moisturizing agents, these products sold on the market help restore repaired lips.
- We focus on exfoliating skin on the skincare side—quick and easy tips for men and women.
1. Gently exfoliate
- Taking care of those lips is important during the winter.
- A scrub allows you to find tender and smooth lips.
- If you want to do your own home treatment steps, it is possible to do it with sugar, honey, sugar, and olive oil.
- Just mix these two ingredients and apply them to the lips.
- Rub gently to remove dead skin without damaging the epidermis.
2. Cleaning slightly
- For another form of scrub, soak a cotton ball in hot (but not boiling) water.
- Apply it on the lips for a few minutes. Remove the small skins by cleaning lightly.
- There is also the balm-based scrub.
- Apply a good layer, leave it on and then wipe with a tissue when you feel that the small skin has softened.
3. Moisturize generously
- There is no secret to healthy lips. They must be hydrated, especially after a scrub.
- This is where sticks and balms are your best allies.
- A good moisturizer should contain butter to soften the lips, vegetable waxes (honey) to protect them, and oils (coconut oil) to nourish them.
- For colored lips, opt for a tinted lip balm that will give a pretty color.
- To keep lips in good health, you must also drink a lot (water, herbal tea, tea) and not wet your lips all day long because saliva promotes drying.
- And on the plate, avoid too acidic condiments such as lemon, vinegar, and mustard.
- Vegetables and nuts (pistachios, walnuts, almonds) are good for preventing chapping thanks to the vitamin B they contain.
Homemade masks for lips to remove dead skin
- In addition to balms or sticks, there are masks for complete care.
- The one with avocado is known to make the lips shine and soften them.
- You have to mash a ripe avocado in a bowl, then apply the mixture to the lips.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly. You can also use plain white yogurt and a few drops of lemon.
- For this, the application should last one hour.
The quick method
- The first option is to buy off-the-shelf scrubs.
- Some use face scrubs or specific lip exfoliators.
- Several brands offer them; it’s quite effective, but they always have grains that I find aggressive and often a high cost.
The 2 classic homemade recipes
1. Sugar and honey scrub
- Mix sugar in honey and scrub the lips with it. There are variations by replacing the sugar with baking soda or oatmeal.
- Or by replacing honey with olive oil or by using sugar on its own.
- A rather effective method, but as with commercial scrubs, I am against the use of grains that sand the lips.
2. Scrub with a toothbrush
- Our lips are fragile, apply toothpaste and rub it gently over the lips.
- This type of scrub is quite aggressive and irritating for average effectiveness.
- It does not remove all the dead skin but exfoliates making your skin smoother.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at techiescity.