How to dry your hair with a towel properly?
- Perfectly invigorated by this shower, our natural drying adventure will then continue to know How to dry your hair with a towel properly.
- We move on to serious matters. From this moment, we will try to touch hair as little as possible.
- Therefore wring out the excess water in the shower with our hands, keeping our hair parts as delimited as possible to not re-entangle them hastily.
- We try to ban the towel from drying the hair to preserve the nature and the natural movement of the hair.
- Once our hair is coarsely towel-dried and relaxed, we will be able to apply a revitalizing serum if we find it a little dry or go directly to the styling product of our choice.
Steps to dry your hair
1. Prepare a soft towel or t-shirt
- When your towel dries your hair, it’s best to use a very soft towel or, why not, an old t-shirt, rather than a rough old towel.
- Using a soft cloth will prevent you from damaging and tangling your hair.
2. Gently wring out your hair between your hands
- As soon as you turn off the water in the shower, when your hair is soaked, wring out the surplus water with your hands.
- It will be easier to towel dry your hair if it is not dripping.
- Do not twist your hair; you risk damaging it.
- Gently gather your hair into bundles and wring out excess water.
- Preferably do this while you are still in the shower.
3. Squeeze and towel dry your hair
- Take a bundle of hair and gently squeeze it in the towel to dry it from root to tip.
- Continue through the entire head of hair until your hair is dry.
- They will still be wet, but wetter.
4. Don’t twist your hair too tightly
- The towel is just there to absorb the moisture.
- Do not massage your hair with the towel; it will create frizz. Pressure dry using a towel.
- Always use a part of the towel that is dry. Once you’ve dried all of your hair, you can take another inch and start over.
- This step is unnecessary, but it will allow your hair to dry as much as possible with the only use of a towel.
- As you dry, your hair is more likely to get tangled, so be extra careful not to rub it very much with the towel.
- Once your hair is pretty much dry, it’s time to get styling.
How to do for healthy hair?
- It is best to dry naturally in the open air or a towel, rubbing gently not to break it.
- You pass your towel over your hair delicately. On top, then head down. You renew on the back of the towel.
- It will have to remove a lot of water, and in a few minutes, they will finish air-drying.
- Here are some straightforward tips that will allow you to hurt your hair no longer and save electricity, which is not negligible!
- If you want to have full volume hair, and you usually use your hairdryer.
- Consider brushing it upside down, on the underside, when it is practically dry, then lift your head upwards. Yank.
- Then brush the top. If you want to blow your hair every Sunday, opt for a hairdryer with a cold air option.
- It will damage your magnificent hairless.
- MORE INFO:- globaltechnol