- Mini Makeup Products are helpful to cover up skin imperfections on the face and provide radiant glow anywhere, also easy to travel.
- They typically work by applying mini makeup products to give other effects reflecting on light or skin shininess.
- However, by dint of trying different products, I realize that the ones I use most often are sometimes worth extra money to make sure I look flawless every time I use them.
Basic Mini Makeup Products
1. A good foundation or BB cream
- It is the base! If you apply it every day (or every time you put on makeup), it’s a very profitable investment!
- We can use it with a primer underneath; the product glides better; you need less, which lasts longer.
- The sunny days give us a lot of energy, which is why we are more likely to expose our faces to the sun, which can cause redness or minor discolouration of the skin.
- We can effectively address the uneven skin tone problem with HD Perfect Coverup Foundation, available in travel size.
- This hypoallergenic foundation provides long-lasting coverage and hides discolouration or any other blemishes.
- Enriched with white truffle extract, it maintains the skin’s hydration balance.
- Try the product and see if it stays in your makeup bag longer. Don’t worry – HD Perfect Foundation is also available in a 35ml bottle.
- Who doesn’t love the summer glow? Highlighter not only provides us with the “healthy glow” effect but also leaves skin looking healthy and radiant, even tanned.
- Dare you! Get proper 3D lighting with an all-new Glow On Highlighter, which contains pearl pigments to attract and scatter light.
- Highlight strategic parts of the face in a strobe or use it as a finishing touch for your lip or eye makeup to create a bold metallic finish.
- You can mix it with your beloved foundation or cream for a glowing skin effect.
- Think about your collarbone and shoulders to let them shine too!
- The third must-have in travel size is the LipSatin Lipstick, this product in the mini version will be perfect for travel and for touching up makeup throughout the day.
- Enchant everyone by choosing one of its intense shades, or feel free to grab more subtle colours.
- The formula enriched with vitamin E, a cherry seed, argan, apricot seed, and coconut oil softens the lips, improves their elasticity and hydration while protecting against external aggressions.
- From now on, enjoy the colour on your lips even in hot, sunny weather.
- Despite plenty of affordable eye shadow palettes on the market, there’s a reason Urban Decay Naked is so famous.
- If you like to play with your eyes’ depth, a sound palette of nude eye shadows will make a massive difference in your makeup routine!
- Lipstick is often the number 1 thing to transform a look! With a classic red, you instantly add a chic and feminine touch to any look.
- Go for a colour you like, whether it’s a reddish-orange, a cooler shade, pinkish or dark.
- It will always become essential to carry in your handbag!
4. An eyeliner
- Not having very large eyelids, I always had the eyeliner’s problem fading or stamping in the crease of my eye until I bought myself a high-end eyeliner.
- It changed everything. My cat eyes last until the wee hours of the morning without fading, in the event of rain or on a hot summer day!
- If this is your thing too, I recommend a small investment in a product that keeps its promises.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Blog4techies.