- Black sesame seeds for hair are beneficial, as they belong to the Pedaliaceae family, and their plant produces small seeds of India sesame.
- The seeds are rich in proteins and trace elements. Essential amino acids such as methionine and with effects similar to soy ethical.
- And also, it contains the best active principle of the Fabaceae legumes, that is, lecithin.
- It also provides phytosterols that improve products made with seeds such as pieces of bread to which it provides antioxidants and a unique flavour.
Table of Contents
Properties of black sesame seeds for hair health
- Black sesame seeds are rich in zinc.
- Black sesame seeds for hair provides high calcium content.
- It helps regulate high cholesterol.
- They favour intestinal transit.
- If there is one thing black sesame stands out in hair health, it is because of its antioxidant character.
- Appreciation to the vitamins and minerals in its seeds, it helps prevent hair breakage.
- And it is that it creates a protective layer that prevents it from damaging when using heat products.
- Also, it nourishes the hair without adding oil, hydrates it, gives it polish and protects it from the sun.
- If there is no time to avoid because the hair is already damaged, its antioxidant effect balances the harmful effects of the hair.
- I recommend black sesame seeds for unruly, dry, and difficult-to-master hair.
Description and Composition of black sesame seed
- Sesame has a dark colour because it is not subject to prior cleaning. That is why the shell accumulates many more
- Black sesame is 65% more calcium than white grain. Also, the product has the inclusion of proteins, amino acids,
- It consists of vitamins of various groups, of the latter, ascorbic acid, retinol, tocopherol, niacin, and thiamine occupy a special place.
- And also, minerals, such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, copper, chromium, rubidium, molybdenum and
- It is worth mentioning separately the value of sesame due to the accumulation of fit.
- This substance must necessarily come with food. Sesame also concentrates lecithin, dietary fibre.
- Of the total volume of seeds, more than 53% are fatty acids.
- The raw material is famous for its content of antioxidants, natural saccharides, which come in the form of glucose and fructose.
- The valuable plant fibre cleanses the intestinal tract and normalizes digestion.
- Of the entire list of acids, the most honourable place is linoleic and oleic.
- But in addition to them, there are also arachidonic, stearic and palmitic fatty acids.
- The seeds do not deprive of phytosterols, which, when used correctly in sesame, prevent cancer diseases.
- There are far more phytosterols in grains than in the notorious pistachios or sunflower seeds.
- We know that sesame is considered a storehouse of fatty acids.
- They are necessary to maintain water balance, improve skin and hair, protect cells from toxins.
- Interestingly, black sesame is the champion in the content of the mineral compound – iron. This element is essential for people suffering from anaemia.
The Benefits of black sesame seeds
- All girls and women know that to maintain their youth, it is necessary to use foods rich in antioxidants.
- Sesame is one of them. It cleanses the internal organs of toxins, preserves the youth of the tissues and enriches the cells with oxygen by increasing the blood.
- Many dietary fibres in the Composition ensure that the organs of the gastrointestinal tract will work in harmony.
- The frequent and measured intake of sesame relieves constipation because the seed has a mild laxative property.
- Linoleic acid, which is why we include it in a large volume, is responsible for cleaning the blood channels from cholesterol deposits.
- Due to this, atherosclerosis and other severe pathologies prevent it.
- Black sesame removes excess sugar from the blood, thus stabilizing the glucose level in the body of people with diabetes.
- The seeds increase the accumulation of glycogen in muscle tissue and liver.
- There are fatty acids in unsaturated type sesame, and it allows the treatment and preventive measures of various intestinal diseases.
- Tocopherol, which is otherwise called vitamin E, is necessary to prevent premature ageing of cells and tissues.
- The systematic, but correct use of the seeds leads to the fact that the body leaves salts of heavy metals, slags and toxic substances.
- Complicated cleansing promotes mild, stress-free weight loss for a person.
- Sesamin is one of the natural antioxidants. This substance fights high blood pressure, has a diuretic effect, removes swelling of tissues and limbs.
- Grains are a must for categories of people who work hard mentally and need additional brain nourishment.
- Sesame seeds lead to enhanced stimulation of neurons, in the context of which all cognitive functions enhance.
- Due to the decrease in intracranial pressure, frequent headaches and migraines disappear.
- Black sesame seed for hair oil can lubricate whiskey with its strong pulsation.
- The accumulation of vitamins of group B leads to the normalization of the psycho-emotional environment.
- That is important for people who often experience stress, are depressed, and sleep poorly.
- Women should consume the seeds during menopause and the elderly to prevent osteoporosis.
Uses of Black Sesame Seeds for Hair
1. More shine
- One of the main uses of sesame oil for your hair is the external appearance that it gives after its
- It gives an enormous shine that gives it a vision of health.
- The fact that it looks healthy is not only on an aesthetic level, the reality, as you will see below, is that it nourishes it and consequently the hair is healthy.
2. Hydrates and repairs
- An enormous quantity of vitamins and minerals that sesame oil provides makes hair obtain all the nutrient, hydrating it and repairing cells.
- Applying it directly to the hair we are doing a hydration treatment whose results will not take long to see.
3. Prevent damage
- But the benefits of sesame oil are not only seen when the hair is damaged.
- Sometimes we look for solutions only when problems appear. In this case, even if you have healthy hair, you can use this product.
- It is capable of creating a barrier in the hair that prevents damage caused by pollution, chemicals and any product that goes to the hair.
4. Protect from the sun
- In addition to the chemical products that can damage your hair, there are other agents that, without our realizing it, are reducing its health.
- Especially in summer, the sun’s rays are the main culprits of drying, breaking and damaging our hair.
- To everything that we have explained to you, we must also add the incredible virtues of sesame oil as a natural conditioner.
- This product is applied after showering and is capable of detangling and straightening your hair, nourishing it in-depth and, also, making it much easier to brush it.