Why use Lemon for hair growth?
- Lemon for hair growth is essential for the hair’s health as it helps to nourish and make it shinier.
- Thanks to its antioxidant and antiseptic qualities, lemon regulates sebum production on the scalp, making the hair less oily while reducing hair dandruff formation.
- Also, this fruit rich in vitamin C helps hair regain its natural shine and cleanse it deeply.
Home Remedies and Tips for hair growth
Here are the 6 tips that will speed up your hair growth:
Lemon juice + garlic essential oil
- The hair contains keratin, a protein-rich in sulfur, strengthening it and promoting the hair fibre structure.
- When it is damaged or reduced, garlic is beneficial because it contains a high sulfur content, which allows it to nourish the scalp intensely.
- And also, garlic contains vitamin B5, which is also found in keratin, promoting hair growth.
To make this mask:
- Mix the juice of a lemon and two tablespoons of garlic oil in a bowl.
- Apply the smooth mixture to the scalp and massage to penetrate the mask.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice + argan oil
- Argan oil is great for the hair. Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants hydrate the scalp, protects it against external aggressions, and promotes growth.
- According to us, this is due to its phenols, allowing hair pores to be cleared and promoting hair growth.
To prepare this application:
- Put in a bowl of 4 tablespoons of argan oil and half a lemon juice.
- Apply the liquid solution to the scalp and massage gently.
- Leave the natural mask on for an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice + castor oil
- It is rich in fatty acids, as it nourishes the hair in depth by improving its texture, strengthening its quality, and promoting its shine.
To prepare the mask:
- Mix up the thick juice of a lemon with 3 tablespoons of castor oil.
- Apply to the root as well as to the ends, massaging gently.
- Rinse off after 2 to 3 hours.
Lemon juice + egg + olive oil
- The egg is rich in proteins, vitamins, and fatty acids, which are very good for hair health.
- In particular, it contains vitamin D, which would have acted considerably on women suffering from alopecia.
- Combine it with the polyphenols in olive oil; it protects damaged hair, nourishes them, and restores strength and shine.
To prepare this mask:
- Mix the juice of a lemon, an egg, and 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Massage the mask gently into your hair.
- Leave the natural mask on for an hour before rinsing off.
- Add lemon juice, avocado oil, and shea butter.
- Avocado oil is very rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, which help nourish hair deeply.
- Thanks to its nourishing and moisturizing action, it strengthens hair growth by promoting good hair health.
- The butter shea also softens the hair and facilitates sebum production, making them stronger and shinier hair.
- To prepare this mask, mix a tablespoon of shea butter, two tablespoons of avocado oil, and half a lemon juice.
- Then, apply the natural mask all over your hair and leave it on for 2 hours before rinsing off.