Table of Contents
What is Neem paste?
- We make neem paste from the leaf for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems.
- The neem paste helps fight malaria, stomach, intestinal ulcers, skin diseases, and fever.
- We use the flower for reducing bile, controlling, and treating intestinal problems.
What are the benefits of Neem paste?
1. Benefits of neem against cancer
- Neem has many amazing medicinal benefits, but one of the most important things is that it kills cancer cells.
- Everyone has few cancer cells in their bodies, but normally they are disorganized.
- However, if you create certain situations in the body, they will organize themselves.
2. Anti-bacterial virtues of neem
- Your body is constantly spending energy to manage these bacteria. If the bacteria level is too high, you will feel “drained” because your defence mechanism has to expend too much energy to fight them.
- Using neem internally and externally, you can manage these bacteria so that they don’t overgrow, and your body won’t have to spend too much energy fighting them off.
- The heat of fever can be reduced by the fresh neem leaves paste.
- It has a good natural compound to reduce heat in fever.
- Our body temperature will get back to normal and also healthy without a fever.
4. Smooth blood circulation
- Smooth blood circulation is what you can make with a paste of neem leaves.
- The unique leaf will be a powerful ingredient in blood flow.
- It can prevent blood clot disease early on time.
5. Drugs for skin diseases
- The benefits of neem leaves can be a beneficial skin remedy.
- It can heal some skin diseases with these leaves paste.
- These leaves will clear skin diseases associated with fungi and other bacteria.
6. Prevent infection
- The neem leaves’ usefulness also pastes important to prevent infection, whether it is a mild infection of the skin or the inside of our body.
- Anti-infection is certainly very useful for the body because it will not trigger the disease further.
Ways to use Neem paste
Here are the excellent ways in which we can use neem paste:
- Wound healer: Make a smooth paste out of the neem leaves and apply it on your wounds a few times a day till it heals.
- Goodbye dandruff: Clean and boil a bunch of fresh neem leaves till the water turns green; allow it to cool.
- After washing the hair with a mild shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
- Eye Trouble: Wash and boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely, and then use it to wash your eyes.
- It will help with any irritation, tiredness, or redness.
- Treat zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste, and apply it daily till the acne dries out.
- The paste also helps any eruptions, dark spots, and chronic ulcers.
- Ear ailments: Blend some fresh neem leaves and add some honey to it.
- Use a few drops of this mixture to treat any ear boils.
- Other skin disorders: We combine turmeric with a paste of neem leaves that can also be used for itching, eczema, ringworms, and some mild skin diseases.
- Boost immunity: Wash and crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
- KNOW MORE:- ethnicwearmen