How to make a relaxing eye mask?
- Relaxing Eye Mask effectively fights against puffiness, dark circles, and eye fatigue; and is beneficial for skin area around the eye.
- A relaxing eye mask helps relieve stress; everyday relaxation is a quick and effective way to feel the benefits of these moments of pause.
- There are gel masks with soothing properties on the market. I wouldn’t say I like the feeling they give me at all, and they are not natural.
- I decided to open the workshop doors to you and show you how to make a wholly Natural and Organic relaxing mask.
- We can keep the mask for several months. It is handy for the eye’s relaxation and to fight against the concealer, the pockets, and eyestrain.
- It is essential in the following cases: when there is a pain in the eyes, headaches, in case of fatigue, dry eyes, blurred vision.
Benefits of Relaxing Eye Mask
Following are the excellent benefits:
- Solving problems related to sleep, as it helps to fall asleep
- Eye relaxation and vision improvement
- Increasing the supply of oxygen to the eyes and regulating blood circulation
- Relief of eye strain and irritated eyes
- The decrease in swollen eyes and dark circles under the skin.
Natural Relaxing Eye Mask Remedy
- Organic cotton muslin
- Organic cotton
- Sewing thread
- Erasable marker
- Pair of scissors
- 150 g of organic rapeseed or any other small seed (flax, sesame, etc.), or pulses (rice, lentils, etc.)
- Optional: 3 tablespoons of dried lavender flowers
The inside of the mask:
- Download the pattern (pdf), transfer to cardboard (for recovery of packaging, for example), and cut out.
- Place the pattern on the cotton muslin folded in half. Trace all around with an erasable felt-tip pen and cut with a margin of 0.5 cm.
- Stitch the two pieces of muslin, leaving a 4 cm opening at the top. Overcast, turn over, and iron.
- Fill with rapeseed (do not fill: the mask must remain flexible) and close the opening with a few tight stitches.
Uses of Relaxing Eye Mask
- In the evening at bedtime, morning when you wake up, during a break at work, or during a relaxation session.
- This relaxing mask gives you an incredible feeling of well-being while effectively fighting against dark circles, bags, and eye fatigue.
- This mask applies both cold and hot.
Tips for using the Relaxing Eye Mask
- Refrigerate the mask for 1 hour in the refrigerator or 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Then apply to the eyes for 10 to 20 minutes and enjoy this moment of relaxation. Use for dark circles, bags under the eyes, or to relax your eyes.
- I leave my mask in the freezer, wrapped in a small cloth. So, I have it available as soon as the need arises!
- Heat the mask for 30 seconds in the microwave at 600 watts.
- Check the temperature before application. The mask should not be too hot, and the weather should be uniform.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Popbom.