Industrial Hemp Write For Us
Industrial hemp belongs to the genus Cannabis sativa, which has been widely utilized to manufacture many industrial and consumer goods. In addition to 30 countries, hemp is a popular source of fiber and oilseed worldwide. The drugs remain controlled in production under US drug enforcement laws. The grower of industrial hemp in the USA must possess a permit from DEA.
Hemp and Marijuana
The mistake arises from seeing industrial hemp as identical to a very diverse type of plant called “Marijuana.” Industrial hemp, by definition, contains much more fiber than active THC – the main active ingredient of psychotropic varieties of cannabis. Canada and the European Union, however, draw the line by strictly controlling the THC contents of the hemp industry. Marijuana THC is at 3-30%.
However, most of the pro-hemp efforts in the US aim at establishing what hemp is and how it varies from cannabis. Pro-hemp advocates feel that the DEA should remain substituted with USDA. Advocates of legalized hemp also insist on the development of new technologies enabling producers’ identification and control.
Hemp is sold as a fiber or dual-purpose crop, while the seeds remain sold for food. Detailed data on markets for hemp has not been easy to find, but a study by Vote Hemp puts the retail value of USA hemp products at $4.6 billion in 2020. These comprise food and body products, clothes, auto parts, building materials, etc.
Industrial hemp plants are mainly grown in a thin columnar stem with broad leaves. As a low-maintenance crop, hemp plants grow from six to fifteen feet. The period spanning planting to harvest varies from 70 to 140 days, depending on an area’s aim, type, and climate. An acre of hemp produces an average of 700 pounds of grain, which, when pressed, can give around 22 gallons of oil and 530 pounds of meal. An ordinary acre will yield about 5,300 pounds of straw that can be spun into about 1,300 pounds of fiber.
Industrial hemp could make a good rotation crop for conventional crops as it competitively inhibits weeds and prevents the epidemic of insect and disease problems. Hemp can also renovate and feed soils by replenishing the organic content of soil and providing aeration via its profuse rooting.
How To Submit Article For The Universal Beauty
To submit article, you can pitch us at email@example.com
Why Write For The Universal Beauty – Industrial Hemp Write For Us
- Writing for The Universal Beauty can give massive exposure to your site for customers looking for Industrial Hemp.
- The Universal Beauty presence is on social media and will share your article with the Industrial Hemp-related audience.
- You can reach out to Industrial Hemp enthusiasts.
Industrial Hemp Write For Us Related Search Terms
- Cannabis sativa
- biodegradable plastics
- animal feed
Search Terms – Industrial Hemp Write For Us
Industrial Hemp Write For Us
Write For Us Industrial Hemp
Industrial Hemp + Write For Us
Write For Us + Industrial Hemp
Guest Post + Industrial Hemp
Industrial Hemp + Guest Post
Submit an article
Contribute Industrial Hemp
Industrial Hemp Submit post
Industrial Hemp writers wanted
Article Guidelines On The Universal Beauty – Industrial Hemp Write For Us
- We at The Universal Beauty welcomes fresh and unique content related to Industrial Hemp.
- The Universal Beauty allow a minimum of 500+ words related to Industrial Hemp.
- The editorial team of The Universal Beauty does not encourage promotional content related to Industrial Hemp.
- For publishing article at The Universal Beauty Pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Universal Beauty allows article related to Beauty, Health, Style, Fashion, Wellness, Products and many more