Table of Contents
How to get rid of a tan naturally using Anti tan face mask?
- After the summer vacation and the sunburns, the Anti tan face mask helps you to remove your tan and want to get rid of it.
- Anti tan face mask prevents the melanin amounts to reduce giving you a glowing and radiant skin.
Quick ways to make anti tan face mask
It’s simple, here are some recipes shared between girls and which are passed down from one generation to another:
- Mix tomato and cucumber and pass the Chinese preparation to obtain a juice with which you will rub your tan 15 minutes before taking your shower.
- Mix a cubed potato with the juice of lemon juice and apply it to tanned skin. Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it off with cold water. Repeat as often as possible.
- Cut a kiwi in half and apply it to your skin for 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Mix a spoonful of honey with plain yogurt and apply it to your face. Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Cut a lemon in half and apply it to the tanned areas. Leave it on for half an hour, then take your shower.
- Dip 100 g of white clay in preferably rose water, and apply the paste to the tanned areas. Let it dry and then rub it lightly with your fingers, then rinse.
- You can also use green clay soaked in apple cider vinegar. Two Moorish baths every week can be a good tried and tested tip.
An avocado face mask against tan and tight skin
- It is common after a day at the beach that the skin on the face starts to tighten, redden, and itch.
- And because this sensation is never pleasant, it is advisable to use a suitable face mask every day.
- Mix an avocado that you have reduced to a puree, a lemon juice, a tablespoon of heavy cream, and beat everything until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Place the resulting mixture on your face and leave to act for at least 20 minutes before removing the mask with clear water.
- A step in your anti-drought plan for this summer for the less effective!
- A face mask with aloe vera to calm burns
Do you have burnt skin after prolonged exposure to sunlight?
- Fight redness, burns, and dryness using an aloe vera face mask, known to calm sunburns.
- In a bowl, mix aloe vera gel with coconut or jojoba oil, then top it all off with soothing essential oil.
- For example, find out how to use lavender essential oil in skin treatments and make an effective and soothing treatment.
Anti tan face mask with sweet almond for skin
- After a day at the beach during which the skin of the face has been attacked by the sun’s rays and the salt air, a face mask with sweet almond can allow it to regain its radiance and elasticity.
- Mix two tablespoons of sweet almond oil with the same amount of coconut oil and add a pinch of lavender flowers.
- Leave to macerate for a fortnight before filtering the flowers, then apply it to the face for at least 30 minutes—a good way to naturally fight against the dryness of the face.